Investigations Forensics and Integrity
What is Forensics and Integrity?
We support you in the area of “Investigations – Forensic & Integrity” with internal investigations in the categories of Compliance & Fraud, Commercial Legal Protection, Reputation and Threats.
Services include the following areas:
- Compliance breaches such as employee offences – sabotage, fraud, theft, corruption.
- Support of the audit departments in special audits with regard to the clarification of fraudulent acts
- Fact-finding and fraud investigations as well as stakeholder searches
- Asset tracing – the investigation of damages incurred from white-collar crime, identification and localisation of assets (cross-border).
- IT forensics
- Forensic investigation of patent infringements
- Market intelligence – observation of markets and test purchases
- Product piracy – identification of illegal distribution channels up to the manufacturer of the counterfeits
- Infringements of competition law
- Reputation management
- Threat management
Consultation is company-specific and tailor-made to ensure that cases of damage are clarified in an evidence-proof manner and in a form that can be used in court.
Contact us – the initial consultation is free of charge and without obligation!
Learn more about our approach in our video about Risk Governance.